Compassionate Cultivation’s CBD Products
Lone Star is a panel of condition-specific cannabidiol (CBD) tinctures that are specifically formulated and lab tested to treat qualifying patients with intractable epilepsy under the Texas Compassionate Use Act.
Formulated with high CBD levels, low levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)—the psychoactive compound found in cannabis—and minimal inactive ingredient additives, the Lone Star line is produced using hydrocarbon-free, high purity CO2 extraction processes and rigorous state-of-the-art testing to ensure consistent medicine that is free of heavy metals, microbials and chemical contaminants. As part of Compassionate Cultivation’s commitment to transparency, test results are publicly available.
Active Ingredients (Single Concentration)
- 100 mg CBD per 1 mL of tincture
- 5 mg THC per 1 mL of tincture
- 7.5 mL (750 mg CBD / 37.5 mg THC)
- 15 mL (1500 mg CBD / 75 mg THC)
- 30 mL (3000 mg CBD / 150 mg THC)
Prices (see below for patient assistance info)
- 7.5 mL: $105
- 15 mL: $200
- 30 mL: $380
Cherry, Mint, Unflavored
- CO2 extracted cannabis oil
- USP-grade coconut MCT oil*
- Food-grade essential oil flavoring
*-Safflower oil is available for patients with an aversion to MCT oil. All safflower oil products are unflavored.
- Tamper-evident, child-resistant clear glass bottle labeled with traceability and dosing information
- Box is also fully labeled with traceability, dosing, manufacturer and nutritional information
- 1 mL medical-grade syringe
- Patient slip includes dosing information, plus patient specifics, conversion chart and product overview
Patient Discounts / Financial Assistance
Military families receive a 10% discount on their medicine when they show military ID or other valid proof of service at the time of purchase.
Compassionate Cultivation has partnered with Texas Epilepsy Foundation affiliates to create the Compassionate Use Patient Assistance Program (CUPAP), a need-based funding initiative, with an initial commitment of $10,000 for the effort. Patients can apply online here to qualify for this program. For people who are interested in contributing to the CUPAP, donations can be made here.
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with us at the form.