Last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 12:27 pm
Balanced (1:1) Tincture
Our 1:1 tincture is a Balanced formulation created and lab tested to treat patients with symptoms of qualifying conditions such as multiple sclerosis, ALS, terminal cancer and some terminal neurodegenerative diseases as specified under the Texas Compassionate Use Act.
Formulated with equal levels of CBD and THC and minimal inactive ingredient additives, 1:1 is produced using hydrocarbon-free, high purity CO2 extraction processes and rigorous state-of-the-art testing to ensure consistent medicine that is free of heavy metals, microbials and chemical contaminants. As part of Compassionate Cultivation’s commitment to transparency, test results are publicly available.
Active Ingredients (Single Concentration)
- 5 mg CBD per 1 mL of tincture
- 5 mg THC per 1 mL of tincture
- 30 mL (150 mg CBD / 150 mg THC)
Prices (see below for patient assistance info)
- 30 mL: $75
Cherry, Mint, Unflavored
- CO2 extracted cannabis oil
- USP-grade coconut MCT oil*
- Food-grade essential oil flavoring
* – Safflower oil is available for patients with an aversion to MCT oil. All safflower oil products are unflavored.
- Tamper-evident, child-resistant clear glass bottle labeled with traceability and dosing information
- Box is also fully labeled with traceability, dosing, manufacturer and nutritional information
- 2 mL medical-grade syringes
- Patient slip includes dosing information, plus patient specifics, conversion chart and product overview
Patient Discounts / Financial Assistance
All in-dispensary pick-ups receive a 10% discount. Military families receive a 10% discount on their medicine when they show military ID or other valid proof of service at the time of purchase.