Last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 08:19 am
Lone Star Tincture
Lone Star is a high-CBD tincture that is specifically formulated and lab tested to treat patients with qualifying conditions under the Texas Compassionate Use Act.
Formulated with high levels of CBD, low levels of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) – the psychoactive compound found in cannabis – and minimal inactive ingredient additives, the Lone Star line is produced using hydrocarbon-free, high purity CO2 extraction processes and rigorous state-of-the-art testing to ensure consistent medicine that is free of heavy metals, microbials and chemical contaminants. As part of Compassionate Cultivation’s commitment to transparency, test results are publicly available.
Active Ingredients (Single Concentration)
- 100 mg CBD per 1 mL of tincture
- 5 mg THC per 1 mL of tincture
- 15 mL (1500 mg CBD / 75 mg THC)
- 30 mL (3000 mg CBD / 150 mg THC)
Prices (see below for patient assistance info)
- 15 mL: $180
- 30 mL: $342
Cherry, Mint, Unflavored
- CO2 extracted cannabis oil
- USP-grade coconut MCT oil*
- Food-grade essential oil flavoring
* – Safflower oil is available for patients with an aversion to MCT oil. All safflower oil products are unflavored.
- Tamper-evident, child-resistant clear glass bottle labeled with traceability and dosing information
- Box is also fully labeled with traceability, dosing, manufacturer and nutritional information
- 2 mL medical-grade syringes
- Patient slip includes dosing information, plus patient specifics, conversion chart and product overview
Patient Discounts / Financial Assistance
All in-dispensary pick-ups receive a 10% discount. Military families receive a 10% discount on their medicine when they show military ID or other valid proof of service at the time of purchase.
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with us at the form.